Adrem Netcrunch SMS notifications – integration manual
Here we describe how to use SMSEagle for Adrem Netcrunch SMS notificaitons.
Full integration description can be found on Netcrunch blog
Create a new user in your SMSEagle with access level “User”.
- Set up an Integration Profile.
Click Monitoring > Integration Profiles at the top of the NetCrunch application and select SMSEagle or add next integration profile by clicking on + icon.
- In the profile setup enter the following information
- Name of the profile
- Choose HTTP or HTTPS
- Hostname or IP Address of your SMSEagle device
- Username and Password for user created on SMSEagle
- Create an alert (or edit the already existing one)
- Click Monitoring > Alerting Escalation Script
- In Alerting Scripts Window click Add Alerting Script
- Click Add and select Action to Run immediately
- Click Integrations tab and select SMSEagle.
A new window will appear, here you can select time, view and severity restrictions related to sending an SMS. As for other parameters, it’s mandatory to provide at least one number (multiple numbers should be separated by commas). Country code is not required if the number has the same country code as set on the device.
Last thing is to test the integration – click on the Test button.
Text message should now appear on the device.
You can now assign this alerting script to any alert or monitoring pack rule you want, and NetCrunch will send SMS if such alert occurs.