Micro Focus NetIQ Advanced Authentication SMS notifications – integration manual
Here we describe how to use SMSEagle for Micro Focus NetIQ Advanced Authentication SMS notifications.
SMSEagle is an offline hardware SMS gateway. Therefore no external connection to 3rd party system is required. All notifications are generated on-premise and sent directly to a cellular network. This solution can be used in secure installations without Internet access.
Create a new user in SMSEagle with API methods enabled.
Micro Focus NAAF Setup
1. In the NAAF web interface, open Policies -> SMS Service Provider Settings
2. In the SMS Sender section
- Select: Sender service: Generic
- Set Service URL to:
(where url-of-smseagle is actual SMSEagle IP address)
- Set HTTP request method: GET
3. In the HTTP request body add following parameters:
|Parameter name||Parameter value|
|login||your user to login to SMSEagle|
|pass||your password to login to SMSEagle|
3. Save your settings