Centreon SMS notifications – integration manual
Here we describe how to setup Centreon with SMSEagle for SMS notifications. It should take you about 5 min to have it up and running.
SMSEagle is an offline hardware SMS gateway. Therefore no external connection to 3rd party system is required. All notifications are generated on-premise and sent directly to a cellular network. This solution can be used in secure installations without Internet access.
- Create a new user for this script in SMSEagle webGUI > menu Users.
- Grant API access to the created user:
- click Access to API beside the newly created user
- Enable APIv1
- Generate new token
This will generate a new API access token for your SMSEagle. The API token will be referenced below as SMSEAGLEAPITOKEN. Replace SMSEAGLEAPITOKEN in script below with your value
- Add access permissions in section APIv1 Permission for: send_sms, send_tocontact, send_togroup
- Save settings
1. Download latest version of the script notify_eagle_sms.pl from our repository: https://bitbucket.org/proximus/smseagle-nagios
Place the plugin in your Centreon plugins directory – usually /usr/lib/centreon/plugins/
2. Create the SMS notification commands.
Go to: Configuration -> Commands -> Notifications.
Press Add new button.
Before you paste the code, please remember to:
- replace SMSEAGLEURL with URL Address of your SMSEagle device (for example: http://192.168.50.150)
- replace SMSEAGLEAPITOKEN with your API token for your SMSEagle (for example: NZg2yNmWYb5Q7I3Y3Ifnk5E)