Centreon SMS notifications – integration manual
Here we describe how to setup Centreon with SMSEagle for SMS notifications. It should take you about 5 min to have it up and running.
- Create a new user for this script in SMSEagle webGUI > menu Users.
- When the user is saved, edit its properties and under API Access token:
a) check Enable token
b) click Generate new token
This will generate a new API access token for your SMSEagle. The API token will be referenced below as SMSEAGLEAPITOKEN. Replace SMSEAGLEAPITOKEN in script below with your value
1. Download latest version of the script notify_eagle_sms.pl from our repository: https://bitbucket.org/proximus/smseagle-nagios
Place the plugin in your Centreon plugins directory – usually /usr/lib/centreon/plugins/
2. Create the SMS notification commands.
Go to: Configuration -> Commands -> Notifications.
Press Add new button.
Before you paste the code, please remember to:
- replace SMSEAGLEURL with URL Address of your SMSEagle device (for example: http://192.168.50.150)
- replace SMSEAGLEAPITOKEN with your API token for your SMSEagle (for example: NZg2yNmWYb5Q7I3Y3Ifnk5E)