SMSEagle’s Web-GUI provides an intuitive interface for SMS management with user-friendly message handling, Phonebook management, and feature configuration.
SMSEagle is a product that combines custom hardware, modern UI and software. Graphical User Interface of SMSEagle is accessible via web browser of your choice. Web-GUI allows the user to setup the device. It also contains many features for managing SMS operations. Below are some of them, so you can have look and feel of our product.
Easy to use and intuitive menu
- Access to all features
- Responsive – works with different screen sizes (on laptops, tablets, etc.)
- Collapsible submenu with Folders: Inbox, Outbox, Sent items, Trash
- Overview of information on sent and received messages
- Information on current phonebook entries (users and groups)
- Access to daily statistics of sent/received messages
Easy operation on Inbox, Outbox, Sent Items
- Intuitive grouping of messages by phone number
- Tips showing you full content of last message
- Possibility to move messages to custom folders
- Trash and Spam folders
- Sending to single users or groups
- Message templates while sending a message
- …and many more
See sample video
See also a short video presentation of sending SMS messages via Web-GUI.