Uptime Kuma SMS notifications – integration manual
Here we describe how to send Uptime Kuma SMS notifications and alerts using SMSEagle Hardware SMS Gateway. Setup is easy and should take about 5min to complete.
SMSEagle is an offline hardware SMS gateway. Therefore no external connection to 3rd party system is required. All notifications are generated on-premise and sent directly to a cellular network. This solution can be used in secure installations without Internet access.
- Create a new user in SMSEagle.
- Grant API access to the created user.
- Enable API Access token. Generate new token.
Uptime Kuma Setup
docker run -d --restart=always -p 3001:3001 -v uptime-kuma:/app/data --name uptime-kuma louislam/uptime-kuma:1
- Go to Uptime Kuma local server URL
- Choose or add new Monitor
- Choose “Setup Notification”
- Notification Type > SMSEagle
- enter parameter URL of SMSEagle: URL to your SMSEagle device (for example: https://mysmsdevice.example.com or http://10.10.0.105)
- enter Access Token: SMSEagle API access token created in point above
- enter Recipient Phone Number: recipient telephone number (or numbers separated with comma)
- alternatively, you may enter Group Name: group name defined in SMSEagle Phonebook (remember to set the group as Public in SMSEagle)
- Press button Create to save the configuration