SMS Forward plugin
Adding/editing forwarding rule
For each rule user can define:
- When incoming SMS should be forwarded (Rule type) and to what number(s) the message should be forwarded (SMS Recipient)
- When defining a rule user can choose SMS recipient (who gets the forwarded SMS). It can be either phone number or name of group from phone book
- Message header can be set to include original sender number or not to include.
- User may define many forwarding rules in the plugin
- There is a possibility to enable/disable each rule.
For more details about this function, please check the User’s Manual on our Downloads page.