Danfoss System Manager AK-SM SMS alerts – integration manual
Here we describe how to setup Danfoss System Manager AK-SM with SMSEagle for SMS alerts and notifications. The integration process is easy and should take 10-15 minutes to complete.
SMSEagle is an offline hardware SMS gateway. Therefore no external connection to 3rd party system is required. All notifications are generated on-premise and sent directly to a cellular network. This solution can be used in secure installations without Internet access.
This integration will use Email To SMS plugin (see details: Email To SMS plugin).
1. Enable Email2SMS plugin in SMSEagle Web-GUI.
Danfoss System Manager AK-SM Setup
1. Go to Configuration -> Alarms
2. In the Connection tab create a new one with the type: email
- Put the correct name or IP address of your SMTP server
- In the SendTo field configure email recipients, e.g email@example.com
123456789 is your cellphone number
192.168.1.101 is your SMSEagle’s IP address
- ReplyTo is your desired sender email
- Configure Scheduler to enable email sending.
3. (Optional) – use SMSEagle as SMTP server
- You can put the SMSEagle IP as SMTP server if you don’t have your own running in your LAN and use it for sending emails
4. Integration has been completed. That’s so easy!