SysAid SMS notifications – integration manual
Here we describe how to setup SysAid with SMSEagle for sms notifications.
SysAid integration uses Email To SMS plugin (see details: Email To SMS plugin).
- Configuring notification method
On the General tab, you give your notification a name and choose the notification method. Choose Send Mail.
If you do not want the notification sent during certain hours, check the box Limit Notification Hours. The notification will not be sent during the hours that you specify here.
- Configuring email notifcation
In order to send email notifications, you must have first configured email integration under Settings > Integration > Email. Your desired recipients also must have valid email addresses registered in SysAid.
To select the email recipients:
- Click on the Browse button to open a list of users.
- Use the search box and the filters to find the desired mail recipients.
- Click the tickbox next to each user who you would like to receive the email.
- Click Select. The users you’ve chosen will now appear as the mail recipients.
This is the subject of the email. You may use SysAid tags.
This is the body of the email. You may use SysAid tags.
SMSEagle as SMTP Server (optional)
For sending e-mail messages you can use SMTP server installed on the SMSEagle device. Then the configuration of SMTP server is as follows:
- SMTP host: IP address of your device
- SMTP port: 25
- Authentication: SMSEagle SMTP server doesn’t require authentication
- Encryption: none
SMTP server on the SMSEagle device will accept messages addressed for it only. The other messages will be rejected.