Connect SMSEagle to hundreds of other apps with Zapier
Zapier lets you connect SMSEagle to 2,000+ other web services. Automated connections called Zaps, set up in minutes with no coding, can automate your day-to-day tasks and build workflows between apps that otherwise wouldn’t be possible.
Each Zap has one app as the **Trigger**, where your information comes from and which causes one or more **Actions** in other apps, where your data gets sent automatically.
Getting Started with Zapier
Sign up for a free Zapier account, from there you can jump right in. To help you hit the ground running, here are some popular pre-made Zaps.
How do I connect SMSEagle to Zapier?
- Log in to your Zapier account or create a new account.
- Navigate to „My Apps” from the top menu bar.
- Now click on „Connect a new account…” and search for „SMSEagle”
Use your credentials to connect your SMSEagle account to Zapier. If you need a detailed instruction how to create SMSEagle API access token, follow the steps below.
How do I create API Access Token on SMSEagle device?
- Login to Web-GUI of your SMSEagle device.
- Click „Users” from Left Menu.
- Click button „+Add Users” in right top corner.
- Fill in a new user details.
- Click „Save” button to save the new user.
- Hover the mouse over the the user and click „Edit”.
- Under the section „API Access token” check „Enable token”.
- Click „Generate new token”
- Copy the generated API key to your clipboard.
- Click „Save” button.
Once that’s done you can start creating an automation! Use a pre-made Zap or create your own with the Zap Editor. Creating a Zap requires no coding knowledge and you’ll be walked step-by-step through the setup.
Need inspiration? See everything that’s possible with SMSEagle and Zapier.