RCDevs OpenOTP SMS one-time passwords – integration manual
Here we describe how to setup RCDevs OpenOTP with SMSEagle for SMS one-time passwords.
RCDevs OpenOTP uses HTTP API requests (see details: API).
All you have to do at SMSEagle is to create new user for API access at webGUI.
RCDevs OpenOTP Setup
1. Download script custom1.php from our repository: https://bitbucket.org/proximus/smseagle-rcdevs_openotp/src
Place the plugin in your OpenOTP/smsc directory.
- it will be used as „Custom 1”, but if you already use it for other configuration, you can rename file to „customX.php” and than edit „smshub_custom1” in line 27 to „smshub_customX” where X is number from 2 to 4.
2. All configuration related to SMS Gateway settings messages is done from the SMS Gateway configuration.
- SMS Gateway and choose Custom1
- SMSC Username is username for SMSEagle API user you just created.
- SMSC Password is password for above user.
- SMSC Custom Name fill with SMSEagle
- SMSC URL or address: https://SMSEagle_IP
- where SMSEagle_IP is IP address of your gateway
You must also define SMS as OTP token for every user in MFA application: