Cryptshare SMS notifications – integration manual
Here we describe how to setup Cryptshare with SMSEagle Hardware SMS Gateway for SMS notifications and passwords from Cryptshare. The setup is easy and should take 5-10 min. to complete.
SMSEagle is an offline hardware SMS gateway. Therefore no external connection to 3rd party system is required. All notifications are generated on-premise and sent directly to a cellular network. This solution can be used in secure installations without Internet access.
Cryptshare uses HTTPS API requests (see details: API).
- Create a new user in SMSEagle (menu Users > + Add Users, user access level: “User”).
- Grant API access to the created user:
- click Access to API beside the newly created user
- Enable APIv1
- Generate new token (copy it for later use)
- Add access permissions in section APIv1 Permission for: send_sms, send_tocontact, send_togroup
- Save settings
There’s a configuration file (CS4OutlookUserConfig.xml) that you need to configure to make use of the SMSEagle, Below you can see an example:
1. Set Gateway URL parameter to:
(where YOUR.SMSEAGLE.URL is actual SMSEagle IP address)
2. Set Request Type: GET
3. In the Parameters section add following parameters:
|Parameter name||Parameter value|
|login||your API user to login to SMSEagle|
|pass||your API password to login to SMSEagle|
Some usefull links from Cryptshare wiki: