Terms & conditions of the smseagle.eu online service
We invite you to read the terms and conditions.
1) About us
The owner of Smseagle.eu is Radosław Janowski who operates a business enterprise under the business name PROXIMUS Radosław Janowski, owner of SMSEagle brand, having an address of business operation and service address at: ul. Piątkowska 163, 60-650 Poznań, Poland, Tax ID: 5562364968, REGON: 093178139, electronic mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org (hereinafter referred to as “the Service Provider”).
- Definitions used in these Regulations means:
- CIVIL CODE – the 23rd of April 1964 Civil Code Law (Journal of Laws of 1964 no. 16, pos. 93 further amended).
- COPYRIGHT ACT – the 4th of February 1994 Copyright and Related Rights Law (Dz. U. No. 24, pos. 83, as amended.).
- TERMS AND CONDITIONS – the following Online Service’s terms and conditions.
- ONLINE SERVICE, SERVICE, SMSEAGLE.EU – the online service of the Service Provider available at the Internet address https://smseagle.eu.
- SERVICE USER – a natural person with full legal capacity and which uses or intends to use Electronic Services available in the Smseagle.eu.
- SERVICE PROVIDER – Radosław Janowski who operates a business enterprise under the business name PROXIMUS Radosław Janowski, having an address of business operation and service address at: ul. Piątkowska 163, 60-650 Poznań, Poland, Tax ID: 5562364968, REGON: 093178139, electronic mail address: email@example.com.
3) General terms of using smseagle.eu
- The Service User is obliged to use Smseagle.eu in accordance with the law and good practice having regard to respect for personal rights, personal data and copyright and intellectual property of the Service Provider and third parties. The Service User is obliged not to deliver any illegal content.
- The Service Provider respects the art. 14 section 1 of the 18th of July 2002 Act on Rendering of Electronic Services (Journal of Laws of 2002 no. 144, pos. 1204 as amended), according to which: is not responsible for the data stored, whoever providing resources of an ICT system for the purpose of storing data by the service user, is not aware of the unlawful nature of the data, or related activities and in case of official notification or receiving a credible information on the unlawful nature of the data or related activities, immediately prevents access to the data.
4) Contact with smseagle.eu
The essential form of the current communication at a distance with the Service Provider electronic mail (e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org) and traditional mail (ul. Piątkowska 163, 60-650 Poznan, Poland), through which the user may exchange with us information about using Smseagle.eu. The Service Users may also contact us in other ways permitted by law.
5) Complaints regarding the online service
- Complaints related to the functioning of the Online Service You may submit e.g. via electronic mail to the following address: email@example.com or in writing to the following address: ul. Piątkowska 163, 60-650 Poznań, Poland.
- It is recommended to provide the following in the complaint description: (1) information and circumstances concerning the subject of the complaint, in particular the type and date of occurrence of the defect; (2) Your request; and (3) the claimant’s contact information – this will facilitate and expedite investigation of the complaint by the Service Provider. The requirements stated in the preceding sentence should be interpreted as recommendations and do not influence the effectiveness of complaints filed with omission of the recommended complaint description.
- We will address Your complaint without delay, no later than within 14 calendar days from the date of submission. In case of consumers, a lack of response to the complaint within the abovementioned period, means that the Service Provider has deemed the complaint as justified.
6) Extrajudicial methods of settling complaints and investigating claims, as well as rules of access to those procedures
- This section of the Terms and Conditions applies only to Clients who are consumers.
- Detailed information regarding the possibilities for Service Users who are consumers to use extrajudicial methods of settling complaints and asserting claims, as well as the rules of access to those procedures are available at the offices and websites of district (municipal) consumer advocates, social organizations, whose statutory tasks include the protection of consumers, Regional Commercial Inspection Inspectorates and at the following Internet addresses of the Office of Competition and Consumer Protection: http://www.uokik.gov.pl/spory_konsumenckie.php and http://www.uokik.gov.pl/wazne_adresy.php.
- Consumer may also receive free of charge aid in the matter of settling a dispute, using the free of charge aid of the district (municipal) consumer advocate or a social organization, whose tasks include the protection of consumers (incl. the Consumers’ Federation, Polish Consumers’ Association).
- At the address http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr there is available a platform of online dispute resolution system between consumers and businesses at the EU level (ODR platform). The ODR platform is an interactive and multilingual website with one-stop service for consumers and businesses seeking an out-of-court settlement of disputes concerning contractual obligations arising from an online sale or an online service contract.
- Copyright and intellectual property rights to the Online Service and the Application as a whole and to its individual components, including content, graphics, works, specimen and marks available as part of it belong to the Service Provider or other authorized third parties and are protected by the Copyright Law and other provisions of generally applicable law. The protection granted to the Online Service and to the Application includes all forms of their expression.
- Trademarks of the Service Provider and third parties (trademark, logo) should not be without the consent of the Service Provider.
8) Final provisions
- Agreements concluded through Smseagle.eu are concluded in accordance with the Polish law and are drawn up in Polish.
- Amendment of the Terms and Conditions – the Service Provider reserves the right to amend the Terms and Conditions due to significant reasons, i.e. change in legal regulations; adding new Electronic Services – in a scope, in which such changes influence the execution of provisions of these Terms and Conditions. The amended Terms and Conditions are binding for the Service User, provided that the requirements of art. 384 and 384 of the Civil Code are met, i.e. the Service User has been properly notified of the amendments and has not terminated the agreement within 14 calendar days from the notification date. In cases, where an amendment of Terms and Conditions results in the introduction of any new charges or increase of current ones, the Service User who is a consumer is entitled to withdraw from the agreement
- In matters not regulated in these Terms and Conditions, the commonly applicable regulations of Polish law shall apply, in particular: the Civil Code; the 18th of July 2002 Act on Rendering of Electronic Services (Journal of Laws of 2002 no. 144, pos. 1204 as amended); the Consumer Rights Act, as well as other corresponding provisions of commonly applicable law.
Thank you for careful reading!
Should you have any questions, we are always available – please contact us.