1) About us
The owner of Smseagle.eu is Radosław Janowski who operates a business enterprise under the business name PROXIMUS Radosław Janowski, owner of SMSEagle brand, having an address of business operation and service address at: ul. Piątkowska 163, 60-650 Poznań, Poland, Tax ID: 5562364968, REGON: 093178139, electronic mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org (hereinafter referred to as “the Service Provider” “the Administrator”).
2) General provisions
- The personal data of the Service User are processed in accordance with the 29th of August 1997 Personal Data Protection Act (Journal of Laws of 1997, No. 133, pos. 883 further amended) (further called the Personal Data Protection Act) and the 18th of July 2002 Act on Rendering of Electronic Services (Journal of Laws of 2002, No. 144, pos. 1204 further amended).
- The administrator exercises particular care in order to protect the interests of persons, whom the collected data relates to, especially ensures, that the collected data is processed in accordance with the law; collected for specified, lawful purposes and not subjected to further processing not in line with those purposes; technically correct and adequate in regards to the purpose, for which it is processed and stored in a form which allows the identification of persons, whom it relates to, for no longer than is required to achieve the purpose of data processing.
- Any words, phrases and acronyms which occur on this page beginning with a capital letter (e.g. Service Provider, Online Service, Electronic Service) should be interpreted according to their definition contained in the Online Service’s Terms and Conditions available on the Online Service’s website.
3) Purpose and scope of data collection
- Each time the purpose and scope of collection and recipients of data processed by the Service Provider correspond to actions performed by the Service User in the Online Service. For example, if the Service User intends to use Electronic Services, the Service User’s personal data will be processed in order to conclude and perform an agreement for the provision of the Electronic Service.
- Possible purposes of Service User’s personal data collection by the Service Provider:
- conclusion and performance of an agreement for the provision of the Electronic Service,
- direct marketing of the Service Provider’s own products or services.
- The Service Provider may process the following personal data of Service Users using the Online Service: name and surname, contact telephone number, e-mail address and – if it is required to use or performance od the Service – also other data necessary to its implementation, indicated on the Online Service’s website.
- The provision of personal data mentioned in the preceding point may be required in order to conclude and perform the agreement for the provision of Electronic Services in the Online Service. Each time the scope of data required to conclude an agreement is indicated on the Online Service’s website and within the Online Service’s Terms and Conditions.
- The Service Provider also processes anonymized operational data associated with using the Online Service to generate statistics on the use of the Online Service and Electronic Services. The data are collective and anonymous in nature, i.e. they do not contain features which may identify the persons using the Online Service and Electronic Services.
4) Cookies and operational data
- Cookie files (Cookies) are small pieces of text information in the form of text files, sent by a server and recorded by the User visiting the Online Service (e.g. the computer’s, or laptop’s hard drive, or a smartphone memory card – depending on which device is used when visiting our Online Service). Detailed information on Cookies, as well as the history of their creation can be found, among other places, here: http://pl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ciasteczko.
- The Service Provider may process data contained in Cookie files during the visitors’ use of the Online Service for the following purposes:
- a. the implementation of the basic functionalities of the Online Service such as identification of the Service Users as logged in and maintaining the login session, storage of dynamic data;
- b. adjusting the Online Service’s contents to the Service User’s individual preferences (e.g. regarding website’s language);
- c. keeping anonymous statistics which present the way that the Online Service or the Electronic Service is used;
- As a standard, most Internet browsers by default accept the saving of Cookie files. Every user has the possibility to specify the conditions of Cookie file use via the Internet browser’s settings. This means, that it is possible to partially (e.g. temporarily) restrict or completely disable recording of Cookie files – in the latter case, however, it may influence specific functionalities of the Online Service.
- The Internet browser setting in terms of Cookie files are significant from the point of view of consent to use Cookie files by our Online Service – in accordance with the regulations, such consent may also be expressed through adjusting the Internet browser settings. If the Service User does not express such consent, they are asked to change the Cookie settings in their Internet browser.
- Detailed information regarding changing Cookie file settings and individual removal of them in the most popular Internet browsers are available in the Internet browser’s help section and at the following websites (please click the appropriate link):
a. Chrome browser
b. Firefox browser
c. Internet Explorer browser
d. Opera browser
e. Safari browser
f. Microsoft Edge browser
6. The Administrator uses on the Online Service Google Analytics and Universal Analytics services provided by Google Inc. (1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA). These services help the Administrator to analyze traffic on the Online Service.
7. The data collected are processed within the framework of these services in a anonymised way (these are so called Operating data that prevent the identification of individuals) to generate statistics to assist in the administration of the Online Service. These data are anonymous and aggregated, i.e. they do not contain identifying characteristics of visitors to the Online Service.
8. The Administrator using the above services on the Online Service collects data such as the source and medium of acquiring the Service Users and the manner of their behavior on the Online Service, information on devices and browsers used to visit the site, IP and domain, geographical data and demographic information (age, sex) and interests.
9. Detailed information about the terms on which the above services operate, including the terms of data collection and processing are available here: www.google.com/intl/pl/policies/privacy/partners/.
5) Basis for data processing
- The provision of personal data by the Service User is voluntary, however failure to provide the personal data indicated on the Online Service’s website and in the Terms and Conditions as essential to the conclusion and performance of the Electronic Service provision agreement, shall result in the inability to conclude such agreements.
- The basis for the processing of the Service User’s personal data is the necessity to perform the agreement, to which they are a party, or to undertake appropriate actions on their request before the conclusion of such agreement. In the case of personal data processing for the purposes of direct marketing of the Service Provider’s own products or services, the basis for such processing is (1) the prior consent of the Service User or Customer or (2) the fulfillment of legally justified goals realized by the Service Provider (in accordance with art. 23 item 4 of the Personal Data Protection Act, legally justified goals are, in particular, direct marketing of the Service Provider‘s own products or services).
6) Right to control, access and ament the contents of own personal data
- The Service User has the right to access the contents of their personal data and its amendment.
- Every person is entitled to control the processing of data related to them, contained in the Service Provider’s database, especially to: request the supplementation, update or correction of personal data, temporary or permanent discontinuation of processing or removal of data, if such data is incomplete, outdated, untrue or was collected in violation of the law, or are no longer required to achieve the purpose, for which said data was collected.
- In the event of the Service User expressing consent to the processing of data for the purpose of direct marketing of the Service Provider’s own products or services, such consent can be revoked at any time.
- In the event, where the Service Provider intends to process or is processing the Service User’s data for the purposes of direct marketing of the Service Provider’s own products or services, the person whom such data relates to is also authorized to (1) submit a written, motivated request to discontinue the processing of their data due to the person’s particular situation or to (2) submit an objection to the processing of their data.
7) Final provisions
- Service Users are obliged to use Smseagle.eu and Electronic Services in accordance with the law and good practice having regard to respect for personal rights, personal data and copyright and intellectual property of the Service Provider, other Service Users and third parties.
- The Service Provider takes advantage of technical and organizational means which ensure protection of the processed personal data appropriate to the threats and categories of protected data, especially he secures data against their disclosure to unauthorized persons, take-over by an unauthorized person, processing in violation of currently applicable regulations, as well as change, loss, damage or destruction.
Thank you for careful reading!
Should you have questions, we are always available – please contact us.